Monday 17 November 2014

BLK DNM



The search for the perfect skinny leather trousers can be a difficult one. I own a pair of skinny J Brands, and while I liked it very much when I bought it, the leather has stretched quite a bit over time, which means that the trousers are not as skinny anymore as I would like them to be ... Big problem, I know, but we still have to address it, no? ;)
I had been looking for another pair of skinny leather trousers for a while but was never sure which one to get - and now I can finally share a recommendation. Enter BLK DNM. I love the silver zippers and quilted details of the above trousers. I'm sure they'll become a new wardrobe staple this winter (got them at Anita Hass).
What I'm wearing with them: T-Shirt by Zara, cardigan by Monki, Chloé "Susanna" boots (which I found on ebay) and Chanel Boy bag.
Shop my wardrobe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment