Tuesday 11 February 2014

The tote bag


Don't get me wrong, I still love my satchel "school" bags à la Proenza Schouler PS1 or Mulberry Alexa. But I've grown up. School's over, I'm working (and have been for several years), so it's about time a get a proper business tote bag. One that fits folders and the like, you know what I mean. Since, unfortunately, I have not inherited a vintage Birkin bag from any family member, I have to look elsewhere. Above are my four favourite models – Prada, Chanel, Saint Laurent and Fendi. (Note that the above Fendi is a special Peekaboo monster version, which, I think, is already sold out). Sadly, none of them is attainable for me at the moment. But anyway, what do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. My favourite tote is not in this selection, although I wouldn't mind owning one of these. I love the Céline zipped tote.
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete