Sunday 16 February 2014

My must-haves for spring 2014




One of my favourite collections for this spring was Marc Jacob's final ready-to-wear collection for Louis Vuitton. I really like the loose-fit jeans paired with the transparent, partly embellished black shirts. These two items are definitely on the top of my wishlist for spring. What you also need to update your wardrobe to s/s 14: pointed flats like these by McQ Alexander McQueen, a beautiful tull bra – La Perla makes the best – that peeks out under transparent shirts, obviously you also need said shirts like this Givenchy T-Shirt – which brings you two trends in one: it combines the current sporty trend with the sheer trend – or this romantic one by Isabel Marant, a leather backpack – this one is by Elizabeth and James – white sunglasses like these by Acne, and sculptural jewellery like these rings by Maria Black. About the jeans: I think Acne's Pop Betty are perfect.
Photos by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment