Wednesday 9 October 2013

Early October on Instagram





Here are some things I love love love at the moment: fresh figs and plums (I am always looking forward to fig season), my Acne Donna boots (that I'm practically wearing every day), nail polish in dark violet and green (Chanel and Essie), and my new (incredibly practical, extremely warm and crazily beautiful) Caban jacket from a sailor shop (it's a men's jacket – which means it's a coat for me. I can't wait to wear it and I'll show you more photos soon).

5 comments:

  1. I baked and styled this coconut cake today. This is just a quick Instagram photo that I took with my camera. ~! buy instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. nail polish in dark violet and green (Chanel and Essie), and my new (incredibly practical, extremely warm and crazily beautiful) Caban jacket from a sailor shop (it's a men's jacket – which means it's a coat for me. fast instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm practically wearing every day), nail polish in dark violet and green (Chanel and Essie), and my new (incredibly practical, extremely warm and crazily beautiful) Caban jacket from a sailor shop (it's a men's jacket – which means it's a coat for me. SMO optimization service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning a refrigerator (and keeping it clean) isn't a herculean task if you use toothpaste to remove tough stains. Toothpaste contains a gentle abrasive and has a pleasant odor. cheap SMO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,
    instagram followers

    ReplyDelete