Monday 16 May 2011

Double Exposure






You can achieve amazing effects with double exposure in photography (I do it more or less accidentally with my Lomo all the time) – but it looks even more impressive used in paintings! Pakayla Rae Biehn has done a "Double Exposure Series" which is – just incredibly beautiful. "My love for you ..." visited her in her studio and gives some great insights into her techniques and work. I want one of her paintings for my bedroom wall.
... I know this blog is quite arty at the moment – I promise there'll be more fashion posts soon!
Paintings by Pakayla Biehn/ Photo by Thinkspace Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Wow echt schön))) Mir gefällt es, dass du so eine Freude an Illustrationen und Kunst aller Art hast, also bitte nicht aufhören mit solchen Posts ;)

    ReplyDelete