Sunday 22 August 2010

Chiffon Skirt & Grandma's watch


Sorry for all the double and triple outfit pictures (I'm a Gemini, maybe that's why) - but I just wanted to show you this pretty skirt from American Apparel. I know, it looks like nothing special - but: it's actually exactly the skirt I've been looking for because it's made of such a soft chiffon material that swings when you're walking. Also, it goes perfectly with Breton shirts (and knee high socks in autumn, and bowler hats, and kitty coats, and huge knitted jumpers, and basically anything I'd like wear next season). The watch/necklace was given to me by my grandma (she did not like it anymore - lucky me).

1 comment:

  1. Hey just found your blog via a comment on another one. I'm following. I'd love it if you checked mine out and left me a comment on what you think. www.fashionviolentdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete