Sunday 23 May 2010

Coral lips



When the launch of Chanel's "Rouge Coco" lipstick caused that incredible uproar and you saw the colour palette in every magazine/blog, I became curious: I own lipgloss in all shades of colour but I had not worn any lipstick since I first experimented with my mother's make-up (apart from one exception in classic red). Still, I love the ladylike feel of lipstick and I wanted to try it again.
So, yesterday, I bought an amazing coral shade ("Téhéran") and while in the Chanel beauty department I naturally used the opportunity to try some other colours as well. My favourite one is the flashy "Rouge Allure - Génial", a limited edition that was launched this month. It's the ideal colour for those Here-I-am!-Look-at-me!-moments.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Eine wirklich schöne farbe. Und die Kette gefällt mir auch sehr. ♥

    ReplyDelete