Sunday 3 January 2010

Come away with me


Sorry for my absence. I am currently preparing for my final exams and musn't let myself be distracted by the internet. ;)
What I can't get off my mind, though, are travel plans for 2010 (the list of itenaries is growing daily). And I thought I could use a new weekender bag to accompany me on those trips.
The bag of my dreams would be Sofia Coppola's bag for Louis Vuitton (which I already had on my wish list for Christmas), but since I cannot just spend 2.400 € on a bag at the moment, I was looking for a nice alternative.
Clockwise from top: Holdall from Boss Black, around 360 € in the sale, weekender from Manzoni, around 218 € , "birch" weekend bag from Equip, around 180 €, suede weekender from Manzoni, around 174 €. Which one is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. My favourite one is the one in the bottom right hand corner.
    Good luck for your exams! :)

    -Tonia

    ReplyDelete